Appearance of comments, advertisements, hyperlinks or statements made by web-users or contributing authors on this site do not necessarily indicate or constitute acceptance of or endorsement of the products, companies, corporations, ministries, organizations or agencies in whole or in part by staff members and/or Pastor Duke Taber the owner of Taber’s Truths
The Google ad links on the web pages are analytically chosen according to Google patented algorithm, whose selections are contingent upon the click-through rates of the advertisements that contain popular keywords included in the content of the web page.
Upon detection and availability, Taber’s Truths is able to manually filter out or moderate offensive or inappropriate advertisement links or comments on behalf of the petitioners. Please feel free to send a petition to exclude link(s) and/or statements from pertinent web pages of Taber’s Truths via email. Successful exclusion is not guaranteed, but your request will be carefully considered in timely manner.
The DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) was passed by the U.S. Congress in 1998 to deal with copyright infringements by electronic means (particularly over the Internet). The DMCA lays out specific procedures for DMCA notifications.
DMCA notifications should be sent to email@example.com.
To be considered effective, a notification of claimed copyright infringement must contain the following information:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Identification in detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed on.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Taberstruths.com to contact the Complainant (email address is preferred)
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint.”
Taberstruths.com is required by law to remove or block access to customers content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement unless it falls under the fair use clause explained below. It is Taberstruths.com’s policy to terminate services for members who commit repeat violations of copyright law.
All images and videos that appear on Taberstruths.com are copyrighted by their respective owners and we claim no credit for them unless otherwise noted.
All images, videos and text are used under the fair use copyright law, section 107. All images, videos and text are thought to be public domain and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. If you own the rights to any of the images found here and do not wish them to appear on Taberstruths.com please contact us and they will be promptly removed.
“Sec. 107. – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”