What's Inside This Article
- Pastor Appreciation Month
- 5 Ways To Show Your Pastor That You Appreciate Him.
- #1 Interrupt his program on a Sunday morning and organize where people testify on how He has touched their lives.
- #2 Bless his family.
- #3 Do something that will refresh his soul.
- #4 Commit yourself to being more faithful.
- #5 Relieve the stress off of his life.
- Although Pastor appreciation month is in October, pastoral appreciation needs to be year around.
Pastor Appreciation Month
I must confess that I feel a little strange writing this article because I do not want to give the impression that I am looking, or for that matter, any Pastor is looking for recognition for what they do. I serve the greatest bunch of people that any person could serve at my church in Pine Haven. I love them dearly and they show me appreciation all throughout the year. However,
It is scriptural for you to show those that serve you in ministry appreciation for what they do. There is a lot that they do behind the scenes that you are not aware of. Paul told Timothy to
1 Timothy 5:17
[ Honor the Elders ] Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine.
Just as many of you like to know that what you are doing at work or for Jesus is appreciated, your Pastor is no different. It means a lot to him when he finds out that his service is not unnoticed.