This article was updated in November to reflect the best wireless earbuds for the upcoming 2018 year.
Physical exercise profits the body and music is good for the soul. What if you combined both body and soul with a pair of wireless earbuds?
Cutting the cable and going with a pair of wireless earphones makes this all possible which is why we decided to review some of the best wireless earbuds on the market for you.
Our Top Wireless Earbud Picks
How We Picked These Wireless Earphones
In making this list of wireless earbuds we kept 3 things in mind: Durabilty, sound, and customer satisfaction.
Nobody likes to buy something and have it break right away. We scoured the customer reviews to determine how durable these earbuds really are. If an earbud manufacturer had a large percentage of complaints concerning product durability, they were eliminated from our list.
We only picked products that would withstand the rigors of running or working out in the gym. Although some of the models might not be a perfect fit for those activities, they still are made strong enough to be used that way.
The sound quality of wireless earbuds is an important aspect when purchasing them. Nobody wants a thin, tinny, sound when listening to music or talking on their cell phone.
Although it was not our only consideration, we did take sound quality into account when compiling our list of the best wireless earbuds. With only a couple of exceptions, these earphones have great sound.
Every wireless earbud that we have listed are rated by customers at 70% or higher depending on the rating system used on different websites. They are above 3 stars at the time of the review.
We also read all the individual customer reviews to see how well the earbud brand responded to customer issues and how well people recommended these buds. We only took into account customers with a verified purchase.
Wireless Earbud Buyers Guide
While it may seem simple to figure out what are the best wireless earbuds, it still helps to go over some of the things you may want to look at before you make your purchase.
The best earbuds are made with materials that block out external noise. They have sound cancellation technology. This is especially important if you are using them in a noisy or windy location. Make sure that they will fit in your ear snugly, blocking out all external noise.
The frequency range of your earbuds is important. The wider the frequency range, the better quality of wireless earbud. If you like a fuller sound with a lot of bass, then make sure it covers the lower frequencies. If you like a lot of treble, then check the higher frequencies. The best wireless earbuds have a wide range between the lowest frequency to the highest frequency.
How long do you think you will use your earbuds between charges? Battery life is important if you plan on using your earphones longer than a couple of hours. Make sure you check to see if the battery life is long enough for your use.
It will do you no good if you buy the loudest and longest lasting wireless earbuds only to find out they are very uncomfortable. Make sure to check the ergonomic design of the earbud and look at how they are designed for comfort. Doing this will make sure you can stand to have the earphones in your ear for long periods of time.
Are you going to be using your earbuds while exercising or in hot weather? Then you want to make sure that your earbuds are moisture and sweat resistant. The last thing you want to do is short out the electronics in the earphones by sweating too profusely or getting caught in a rain storm.
Make sure that your earbuds have a volume control so you can keep the audio level in a safe range. You do not want to cause ear damage or have loss of hearing because of too high of audio levels. Keep the audio to tame levels even if you like to rock out!
The audio drivers for your earbud speakers play an important role in the sound quality of your earphones. Over the ear buds usually have 4 drivers while in ear earphones have 2 drivers. The more audio drivers the better.
Make sure your wireless earbuds have a microphone with them if you want to use them to answer cell phone calls. Take a moment to look at what customers have to say about the quality level. Nothing is more irritating than not being able to be heard clearly when you are on the phone.
What Are The Best Wireless Earphones For You?
I know, I know. You are still carrying around that antique set of wired headphones. You love the classics but that old set is giving up the ghost. It is time to head into the 21st century with a pair of wireless earphones but you don’t know which type is the best for you.
The World Of Wireless Headphones
Let’s face it. The world has gone wireless. The majority of today’s devices are designed to be mobile and wireless. Cellphones, laptops, Ipods, and routers are now all wireless. The same goes for headphones. They have gone wireless as well.
However there are many different styles of wireless headphones to choose from. There is not one style that fits every use. So take a moment if you will and let’s go over your options as you are looking for the best wireless headphones for you.
The first consideration you have to think about is comfort. Which style of headphone will be the most comfortable for you to use. There are different styles that rest on your head and ears differently. You want the ones that will be the most comfortable for you to use over a long period of time. You don’t want your ears to become raw and fatigued.
Over The Ear Style
The over the ear style looks similar to your antique set of earphones. They still fit over the entire ear and have a headband that crosses your head. They are normally larger than the on the ear and in the ear earbuds and have more padding between the earphone and the ear.
If you are looking for comfort alone, these are the most comfortable to wear.
On The Ear Style
On the ear earphones are similar to the over the ear earphones in that they have some padding between the ear and the earphone but they do not cover the entire ear. They only cover the entrance to the ear. This can cause some fatigue since there is not a solid spot where they are resting. Some have padding on the headband as well.
Some on the ear earphones will fold up into the headband making them more portable to carry with you.
In The Ear Style
In the ear earphones, also known as wireless earbuds are inserted in the ear. They are much smaller than the other two styles and do not have a headband. Sometimes they come with a clip that fits around the earlobe.
This style of earphone is ultra portable. You can take them with you anywhere. However some people complain that the volume level and sound quality is not as good as the other two styles. You also need to make sure you get a wireless earbud set that will fit correctly in your ear.
The second most important factor in choosing the right wireless headphone for you is what type of activities are you going to be doing while using them. Here are a few suggestions for you to consider.
The Best Wireless Headphones For Working Out
If you are really into working out and will be using your earphones primarily while exercising, then you want to go with a pair of wireless earbuds. The last thing you want is a sweaty headband or ear padding while you are sweating to the oldies.
These type of wireless earphones will stay comfortably in your ear as you are climbing the stair climber or running on the treadmill.
Take your tunes to the track and enjoy yourself even more listening while running.
The Best Wireless Headphones For Travel
Whether you are traveling by plane, train, bus, or subway, there are always a lot of outside noises competing for your attention. A set of over the ear or on the ear wireless headphones will do a better job of blocking out the noise.
Some of them even come with noise cancelling effects to help keep outside noise at a minimum.
The Best Wireless Headphones For The Office
In your office, you might have to make a judgement call on which is best for you. Do you need to be available for people talking to you or are you allowed to close off the outside world? If you need to close off the outside world, then either over the ear or on the ear wireless headphones is best. However if your coworkers need to get your attention without shouting, then I recommend either the on the ear wireless headphones or a set of earbuds.
What Is The Best Wireless Headphone For Sound Quality?
If you just want the best sound quality for listening to music or movies off of your computer or Bluetooth enabled TV then by far the over the ear style of wireless headphones are the best for you. You have the best response from the speakers to the highs and lows.
Everybody’s ears are different and we all have different levels of hearing acuity or loss. So try a few out and do a little testing and you will surely find the best wireless headphone for you.
Protecting Your Ears While Using Wireless Earbuds
Recently we had a total eclipse of the sun cross the United States. Over and over again the media warned us about not looking directly at the sun because it would damage our eyesight.
The same principle is true with our hearing. Constant exposure to loud noise can and will damage your hearing. That is why you need to take some precautions when listening to your wireless earbuds for long periods of time.
Most of us are very careful when it comes to loud noises. Things like construction equipment, gunshots, and the engines of airplanes cause us to wear ear protection. Heavy machinery causes 110 decibels of sound, firing a firearm at a shooting range causes 140 decibels of noise, and a plane taking off is 180 decibels.
We have no problem wearing earplugs or larger ear protecting head gear. But what about the decibel levels in our wireless earbuds? Are we inadvertently causing damage to our ears with our music or audio books?
Otologists have discovered that sounds as little as 85 decibels over an extended time can cause ear damage. At 90 decibels, a 2 hour exposure can cause hearing loss. To give you a reference point, a lawnmower usually causes 90 decibels of noise. However most of us don’t have yards that take 2 hours to mow. So we are safe.
Sporting events like Football games can get as loud as 120 decibels and many people do not bring ear protection to a game. Rock concerts are as loud as 140 decibels and teenagers, like myself at that age, do not want to deaden the sound because it inhibits the experience. More than once when I was young, I left a concert with ringing ears.
Today, because of my own involvement in the music industry, I have some hearing damage at certain frequencies. I just participated in too many band practices at high decibels.
So here are some tips on keeping your ears safe while wearing wireless earbuds.
3 Tips To Protect Your Hearing While Wearing Wireless Earbuds.
Use Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds
Many people today wear their earbuds while commuting, at work, or exercising. They do it to cancel out the noise around them so they can concentrate. A MP3 player at half volume can produce 85 decibels of sound. Over a couple of hours this can produce hearing damage.
Instead use a set of noise cancelling wireless earbuds. These will block out the noise around you and you do not have to turn up the volume level so loud to overcome the outside noise.
Keep Your Volume Levels At Normal Ranges
All of us love to rock out from time to time, but don’t do this for extended periods of time. Keep your volume at a level that you can still hear yourself speak clearly when talking. If you feel like you have to shout to be heard, it is too loud. Remember it is not a short period of loud sound that will damage your ears with wireless earbuds, it is long periods of time.
Give Your Ears A Break
Listen, we all like music or listening to an audio book. But if you are listening to them with wireless earbuds, give your ears a short break every hour or so. Go get a cup of coffee, say hi to a coworker, or just take a moment to walk outside and smell the roses.
Giving your ears a break will keep your hearing sharp and vibrant for years to come.
I know that protecting your hearing and the things you need to do to give your ears a break sounds like something you would hear from old people. But do you want to hear like old people? Take it from an old fart who now hears like an old person. Protect your hearing while you are young.
6 Reasons To Use Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
Bluetooth wireless technology has been with us for a while now. Gone are the days of looking at the crazy guy at the coffee shop talking to himself and wondering what the world has come to.
However, even though it has been with us for a while, as with all change, there are still people wondering if they should cut the cords and change their ways and start using wireless earbuds.
All of the best wireless earbuds are bluetooth enabled now. That means that you can connect them to various devices instead of just connecting to a single device. You can use them for computer headphones, Ipad and Ipod headphones, MP3 player headsets, cell phone headsets and more. Here are 6 reasons to use a bluetooth enabled set of wireless earbuds.
6 Reasons To Cut The Cord With Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
Probably the single biggest reason to use wireless earbuds is freedom. No longer are you attached to the device you are listening to. No longer do you have an annoying cable dangling from your ear.
We all remember the days when the first walkman’s came out. Now we can truly walk where we want to go. And we don’t have to worry about getting expressive with our hands and accidentally ripping the earbuds out of our ears.
Gone are the days of sacrificing sound quality for convenience. Today’s wireless earbuds can be just as good as a normal set of headphones. Yes, you do have to take some time to do some research on the best wireless earbuds but they have come a long ways from the days when they sounded like something was being played in a tin can.
Live A More Active Lifestyle
When you cut the cord, the days of cradling the phone between your neck and your shoulder will be gone. As well as the pain in your neck from doing it! Instead you will be able to do your chores, talk a walk around the neighborhood, or conduct business while driving to work.
You can take your wireless earbuds to the gym, a walk on the beach, or just about anywhere you want to go. They will enable you to live a more active and enjoyable lifestyle.
When Bluetooth technology first arrived on the scene it was quite pricey. However like with all technology, as the products get more plentiful, the price goes down. Today you can buy a great set of wireless earbuds for the same price as a good set of headphones. There is no price obstacle in the way anymore. In fact, many great earbuds are less than 50 dollars.
Gone are the days of just using headphones for listening to music. Today’s Bluetooth wireless earbuds are used for talking on your cell phone, listening to the audio output of your computer, watching TV, listening to podcasts, you name it. Anything that can be heard from a speaker system can be paired with a Bluetooth wireless headset.
It’s The Law
Most states have enacted laws prohibiting cell phone use without a hands free system. You cannot hold your cell phone to talk while driving. Wireless earbuds are now required. Some of the fines are hundreds of dollars. So if you needed a reason to switch to wireless earbuds, this one is all you need.
Hopefully, if you are slow to change your ways like I am at times, these 6 reasons will convince you to go ahead and cut the cord and start using Bluetooth enabled earbuds.
The Top Wireless Earphones Under 50 Dollars
There are many wireless earbuds and wireless earphones that are above $50.00, we chose not to list these. Sennheiser, Shure, and Bose make great products, but they are normally priced outside of the range that most people want to pay for a set of earbuds.
Please note that at the time of writing these reviews, all these earbuds were priced under 50 dollars. However time and availability can effect prices and they may have changed since then.
Here are some great wireless earbuds for less than 50 dollars.
Aminy Wireless Earbuds Review
- It has a 3-point-supported principle to keep them in place
- U-shape that adapts to ear
- Replaceable battery
- IPX5 Sweatproof design
- Over 8 hours of talk time
- Recharges in 1.5 hours
- Bluetooth V4.2
- Stereo Sound
- Connectivity range: 33 feet of operation distance
- Includes 3-Year Warranty
Aminy created a pair of wireless earbuds that wrap behind your ear to prevent them from falling off. They use the latest Bluetooth technology and pair up quickly with all devices that support the software. They connect as far as 33 feet away from the source, and you can still take incoming phone calls or listen to music!
The earbud comes with a volume button and a call button that you can press to start a phone call. It also has a battery that lasts for over 8 hours of music or talk time before needing recharging. To recharge them, there is a USB cable that connects to any wall adapter.
Lastly, the Aminy have slightly over 11 meters or 33 feet of connectivity range, allowing you to remain connected even if you are far away from the paired device.
- It has a great 3-point security design that makes it almost impossible for them to fall off your ears.
- The earbuds come with volume and calls buttons that simplifies the wireless process.
- The battery is one of the most long-lasting! With over 8 hours of play time, that has to be a record among wireless earbuds.
- Many people might not like the hook behind the ear and might not find the Aminy earbuds too comfortable.
- The volume button on the earbud does not have Less Volume or More Volume but just a higher function, which means you will have to put volume to its maximum before lowering it.
The Aminy are definitely a good option for those who move around a lot with their wireless earbuds: these will certainly stay in place! No worries about losing them, and they are quite comfortable too. The earbuds come with volume and incoming call buttons, which is something quite particular because most similar products don’t have these functions.
Alongside that, the connectivity system is great and presents no issues; your Aminy earbuds will stay connected no matter what! And let’s not even mention the battery life, which is plainly awesome. In conclusion, these are well worth their price
SmartOmi Q5 Wireless Earbud Review
- Extra mini and lightweight: less than 0.2 ounce each
- Ergonomic design that won’t hurt your ears
- One Key Design to enjoy music and handle hands-free calls
- Truly wireless system allows you to share music with others
- No Charging Case Needed
- Up to 3 hours of music and phone calls
- Universal 2 in 1 combo USB cable
- Compact pouch allows the case to fit in any pocket
- 3 pairs of interchangeably eartips (S, M and L)
- Microphone included on the left earbud
The SmartOmi mini wireless earbuds could possibly be one of the smallest models available on the market, and they are so lightweight (0.2 ounces each) that they will not bother you at all throughout your activities during the day.
These wireless earphones have eliminated the need for a charging case and replaced it with a little carrying pouch allowing you to carry it in your pocket without noticing it! The left earbud has a built-in mic and takes incoming phone calls from the paired up device. The SmartOmi offers up to 3 hours of play time when fully charged, and it comes with 3 extra eartips that can help them fit your ear properly.
Lastly, the earphones connectivity system is good enough to pair up with most devices that have a version of Bluetooth 4.1 or higher, and the wireless range is also great.
- They have One Key Design that allows you to listen to music and handle incoming calls with just one click.
- They weigh less than 0.2 ounces and their design makes them extra soft to not hurt your ears.
- They have eliminated the need to carry around a charging case that seemed to always get broken after a while.
- They do not fit perfectly on your ear and sometimes require to be pushed in to eliminate outer noises.
- People have reported trouble getting them to fit in their ears.
SmartOmi has a great pair of wireless earbuds for the price they ask: they are lightweight, last up to 3 hours and are pretty small when it comes to this type of product. They are so small you might forget they are on your ears!
Although the sound leaves a little to be desired and the earbud does not eliminate outside noises, it still allows you to take incoming hand-free calls and listen to music without having any cables around.
Syllable Bluetooth Headphones Review
- It uses Bluetooth V4.2 technology
- Supports two devices simultaneously
- Noise canceling earbuds
- Includes 3 different sized earbuds (S, M, L)
- Special hook design to secure it in place
- Built-in magnet that attaches both earbuds together
- Can be worn like a necklace to not lose them
- IPX4-Rated sweat resistant
- HD Stereo, AAC Coded technology
- Connectivity range covers 10 meters (33 feet)
The Syllable earphones are not only great-looking but also high-quality products. The pair comes attached to each other by a string that you can wear around your necklace after you are finished with your routines: the earbuds will stay in place thanks to the built-in magnet.
Audio quality is important to the brand, as well. The Syllable earbuds use AAC Codec technology to help you listen to music fantastically. They also use Bluetooth V4.2, which is the latest version on the market.
They come in a box where you can recharge them, and can last up to 4 straight hours of music and podcasts. Lastly, they are sweat resistant and they have a lock design that prevents earbuds from falling off so you won’t have a thing to worry about while you jog or run!
- Noise cancelling technology and high-quality audio helps you have a great musical experience.
- Built-in magnet and string allows them to be worn as a necklace when you are not using them.
- The Syllable are sweat resistant and have a lock-in system that keeps them on your ears even when you are running.
- Although they are wireless, some might not like the string that attaches both earbuds together and hangs behind your neck while you walk.
- Users have reported malfunctioning of the charging station, which will not charge unless connected.
The Syllable earbuds are definitely quite interesting. They offer diverse benefits that similar products don’t offer and the audio quality is high compared to those on the market.
The lock-in system also keeps them in place and the necklace string is a nice feature to keep them from getting lost.
The microphone works well and creates a clear sound, the design is clean and has study materials, and the Bluetooth technology is the latest so they will not be falling behind any time soon!
Soundmoov Wireless Earbuds Review
- TWS technology that allows wireless synchronous connection stereo pairing
- Multi-functions connectivity: use both or one earbud at a time
- Each earbud connects to two different devices
- Comfortable design based on thousands people’s ear data
- Wild compatibility with any Bluetooth-enable device
- 2 hours working time (each piece)
- Both earbuds are sweat proof
- Built-in mic on the right headset
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Bluetooth range: 15 meters or 45 feet
The Soundmoov earbuds are small, lightweight and they work without begin dependant of one another. This means that if you are using only one, you will still have 3 more hours of music or phone calls once the first one’s battery has run out!
The working range is great and each piece can connect to two devices at the same time, so no tablet or mobile will stay behind. Also, the audio quality is high and the earbuds feel quite comfortable on the ears. They eartips are soft and the package brings four extra interchangeable earbuds.
Lastly, this earphone has a built-in microphone on the right earbud through which you can take incoming calls, which will be heard only on the left earbud for privacy reasons, in case your other earbud is being used by someone else.
- The Soundmoov earbuds come in a pair but work separately. Each earbud can connect to two different devices and each has its own battery life.
- It pairs up easily with a lot of Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- The working range of 15 meters is higher than most products on the market with similar functionality.
- Users tell that the earbuds tend to fall off their ears easily and that they do not stay in place when exercising.
- Because of the independent functionality of the earbuds, they sometimes have connectivity issues, one at a time.
The Soundmoov earbuds are a great addition to your gadgets if you are looking for a pair of wireless earphones to take incoming calls with or to listen to some music while you work.
These might not be the best option for those who plan on running with them because, as stated, they tend to fall off. Nevertheless, if you are searching for a high-quality sound option that is both soft and practical, this model could definitely be the one.
Ascape Ascend 1 Truly Wireless Earbuds Review
- Wireless, cable-free design
- Each earbud includes dual digital MEMS microphones
- 3.5 hours of wireless stereo
- IP56 rated sweat proof and water resistant design
- Frequency response: 20HZ-20Khz with a working distance of less than 10m, 33 feet.
- Ergonomic design fits different types of ears
- Twist-To-Lock insertion method locks earbud in place
- Ultra-lightweight construction
Three interchangeable rubber earbud tips included
- Magnetic conductive charging pad lasts 14 hours
The Ascape Truly Wireless Earbuds offer you the possibility of listening to music, audiobooks, favorite radio stations or making phone calls while you are doing any other type of activity. The Twist-To-Lock system secures earbuds in your ears so that they won’t fall out while you jog or ride a bike. At the same time, these earphones are water resistant, so you can use them without worrying about your sweat ruining them.
These wireless earbuds have batteries that last up to 3.5 hours of music or 4 hours of talking, and the charging pad that comes with the package holds up to four times its batteries, allowing you to re-charge the earbuds for a total of 14 hours. The time needed for charging the Ascape buds is under 40 minutes, making this set of earphones perfect to carry with you anywhere you travel!
- Premium sound delivered wirelessly. They offer superior audio quality with great bass.
- They come with 3 interchangeable rubber tips that go from small to large to make them perfectly fit your ear with their ergonomic shape.
- The Twist-To-Lock system really keeps them on your ears, no matter what you are doing. Their insertion method makes sure that they stay in place while you move.
- They seem to have connectivity issues making them harder to pair to some devices than other earbuds on the market.
- The batteries sometimes last less than the 3.5 hours that they are supposed to. Sometimes, charging them only manages to get as high as 90% as well.
The Ascape wireless earbuds offer a sound as good as it can get when it comes to listening to music without cables bothering around your face. Impeccable audio lets you enjoy the beat and its Twist-To-Lock system will make sure that the earbuds don’t fall out of place while you do your exercising routine.
However, some units have connectivity issues and the batteries don’t last as long as advertised but if you don’t mind re-charging them more often than others, the Ascape will give you great audio through a great design.
The Best Wireless Earbuds Under 30 Dollars
If you are like me, I look for functionality more than I do features. If you need a quality set of wireless earbuds but you con’t need anything fancy, then these earbuds under 30 dollars might just do the trick for you.
Please note that at the time of writing these reviews, all these earbuds were priced under 30 dollars. However time and availability can effect prices and the earphone may have changed since then.
Losei Dual Wireless Earbuds Review
- Built-in A2DP/ACRCP Audio Processing System
- Eliminates noise and echo
- High quality chip for Stereo Sound and Bass Sound
- Microphone allows to take and make calls
- 3 hours of quality talk/music play
- Charging case provides 3-4 times longer charge by USB
- Compatible with all devices
- Wireless range of up to 10 meters
- Connects to two mobiles at the same time
- Ergonomic design with soft material
The Losei wireless earbuds use Bluetooth version 4.1+EDR to let you enjoy up to 3 hours of music and phone calls without re-charging them. This earphone package package comes with 3 spare ear caps of different sizes that you can choose from, a micro USB charging cable and a charging station that takes up to 2 hours to fill the earbud batteries again. The charging box can re-charge the earbuds 3 times before running out of battery.
It has a built-in microphone and Power On/Off buttons, depending on how you like to use it. The design also holds up to sweat but they cannot be immersed in water. You can get these earphones in black, red or silver and the earbuds can be used separately.
They are really lightweight and their connectivity remains strong even 10 meters away from the audio source! Lastly, their audio system is perfectly designed to eliminate both noise and outside echo.
- The connectivity system is so good that it is easily paired up with any devices from Samsung to iPhones and others.
- The earbuds come with a rubber band that can get attached to your ear if you want to some exercise with them.
- Each earbud can be used separately and what’s even better is that their batteries last longer when used one by one.
- They fit loosely to the ears which may be a problem for those who like to listen to music while jogging or running. They include rubber bands, though.
- The manual that comes with the package is rarely the one for the earbuds so most customers have to figure out how to use them without a booklet.
The Losei earbuds are a great choice when it comes to wireless earbuds because they pair up with most devices quite quickly. Their sound quality is not the best on the market and they sometimes fit loosely on customer’s ears. However, the package comes with rubber bands that can get attached to your ear to keep them in place.
The charging station is also nice-looking. If you want high-quality audio, the Losei are not our first choice but if you are looking for simple, light wireless earphones, these might be just right for you.
FOCUSPOWER F10 Mini Bluetooth Earbud Review
- Bluetooth 4.1 and EDR Technology
- Instantly connected to smartphones and tablets
- Super small and light design
- Can connect to 2 mobile phones at the same time
- Magnetic inductive charging, no wires
- Premium quality lithium battery allows 5 hours of music
- 6-8 hours of talking time on 30% volume
- Includes 3 eartips of different sizes
- Sweat and water resistant
- Only 1 earbud included in the package
The Focuspower F10 is among the tiniest of options when it comes to wireless earbuds. They are so small that you won’t feel they’re there, hidden and receiving phone calls for you from up to two different mobiles. They come with three different eartip sizes that you can choose from and last longer than any other earbud on the market.
The F10 will work for 5 hours of full-volume music and even more if you lower it! The audio quality is excellent and the charging time is about 30 minutes. The charging station is magnetic inductive and does not include any cables at all.
However, what is most curious about the F10 is that it only comes with one earbud at a time and it will depend on the device you connect it to whether you will be able to use them both at the same time or not.
- The best F10 feature is its extended battery, which allows you to listen to music for 5 straight hours, the longest available among similar products.
- Super small design fits in your ear and remains well hidden throughout the day.
- It can connect automatically to any device with Bluetooth version 4.1, and allows you to be paired up with up to two cellphones at the same time.
- The F10 is so lightweight and small that you might not feel it falling off from your ear and it does not have a lock-in system so be careful!
- The package only comes with one earbud. If you insist about using two of them, this model might not be for you.
The Focuspower F10 earbud is certainly among the newest wireless headphone technology on the market. It is not only one of the smallest but also one that offer the longest play-time without having to charge it. It lasts 5 hours straight of music, podcasts or audiobooks and up to 8 hours of phone calls under a 30% volume!
The only thing to keep in mind about this earphone model is that it only brings one piece and not two, as most other brands sell, and even if you buy a second one, it will depend on your device whether you will be able to pair them both up or not. Keep this in mind before buying!
Zinat Bluetooth Earbud Review
- Mini earbud, weighs 0.14 ounces
- Bluetooth V4.1 Wireless Technology
- Ergonomic design with secure fit
- Connects with two different devices simultaneously
- Connects automatically with devices that have already been paired
- Built-in mic
- Connectivity range: 30 feet
- Lasts 4 hours of music or phone calls
- Takes 1.5 hours to fully recharge
- No charging station, comes with a cable
This Zinat wireless earbud comes with one piece for the left ear and no charging station but a cable, instead. The earbud takes an hour and a half to charge, and then lasts up to 4 hours of music, podcasts or phone calls.
This earphone can connect with two different devices (i.e. mobile phone + tablet) and has a built-in microphone to let you take incoming calls hand-free. The Zinat earbud has a connectivity range of up to 10 meters on open air, and will pair up with all modern devices that use Bluetooth version 4.1.
You can buy the Zinat earbud in either black or white color. However, you will have to use your own USB wall adapter to charge it as the package includes only a cable with a USB end.
- It can pair up automatically to devices that you have already connected with, making the whole process faster.
- The connectivity range is, by far, one of the furthest among competitors.
- There is no charging station to worry about, only an USB cable that connects to the widest part of the earbud.
- Because it has no charging station, you will have to find a USB wall adapter to connect the charging cable to, or you will not be able to recharge the earbud.
- The size of the earbud is on the larger side, making it harder for it to stay in place or feel comfortable.
The Zinat earbud is certainly different from similar products: it has no charging station to carry around and connects quickly to paired devices. However, there might be some downsides to keep in mind which include the fact that the quality of the audio is not the best, or that the earbud is too big and falls from the ear easily.
In addition to that, some customers have complained about the microphone not reading voices very well and complicating phone calls instead of simplifying them.
Amicool Earbud Review
- Multi button control makes use easier
- Only one piece included
- Comes in Rose Gold or Black colors
- Bluetooth V4.1
- Metal dust net prevents dust from entering the headphone
- Connectivity range: 30 feet
- Supports two mobiles or devices at the same time
- Lasts 4 hours of phone calls or music
- Recharging time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Sweat proof earbud
Amicool sells one earbud piece with Bluetooth technology that can connect with two devices at the same time. The earbud is sweat proof and has a metal nest that keeps all dust and debris outside, magnifying the quality of the sound that comes from the tip.
Aside from that, the earbud has a 360° full range noise reduction and a built-in mic that allows you to take incoming calls without using your hands. It pairs up easily with all Bluetooth devices and its connectivity reaches 10 meters with a stable signal.
The earbud charges with a USB cable and takes about 1 hour to fully recharge and offers 4 more hours of constant usage. You can buy it in either black or rose color.
- Metal dust net helps keeping the earbud clean and audio sounds great.
- Sweat proof prevents the earbud from breaking while you jog or run with it on your ear.
- Charging time is less than normal products. It sometimes takes less than one hour before recharging to its fullest.
- Only one piece comes in the package, the left earbud, which might not make many customers happy.
- Users have stated that the volume is not the best and that although music can be heard well, sometimes phone calls are hard to hear.
The Amicool earbud is a left-piece-only product that will help you take incoming calls without using your hands to listen to music while you sweat. It has dust-free and noise cancelling technology that allows you to have a better experience, and it comes with a built-in microphone.
The earbud, however, is made from solid plastic and has no lock-in-place system, which has lead to some users complaining about comfort. The music audio quality is great, and its battery can last for over 4 hours before running out. If your ears are big enough and you don’t need a soft tip, this could be the perfect wireless earbud for you.
Otium Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Mini-earbud design
- Headset contains two pieces, which can be used separately
- Uses Bluetooth V4.2
- Charging case offers 3 times charge for earbuds
- Connectivity range: 33 feet
- Detachable secure fit airwings and eartips included
- Sweat proof feature
- CVC 6.0 noise cancelling system
- Play/Call time: 2 hours
- Time to recharge the earbuds: 2 hours
These Otium earbuds use Bluetooth technology version 4.2 and come in a package with a charging box and 3 extra eartips with different sizes (S, M, and L) that can best fit your ears. They are designed to be extra small and can be used either in a pair or separately.
This means that you can connect each earbud to a different device, or use one to listen to music while the other earphone is taking a hand-free phone call! They also come with noise cancelling technology and High Definition audio that allows you to listen to music in the best possible way.
The battery life is of about 2 hours and the charging box lasts for 3 extra re-charges before having to connect it.
- Noise cancelling technology eliminates outside sounds to help you have a better experience.
- They can be used separately! Either Dual Ear Mode or Stereo Mode.
- They are sweat proof.
- The play time is too low: only 2 hours of using before asking to be recharged.
- Charging time is as long as the time you can use the earbuds which means you will spend as much time charging them as listening to music.
The Otium earbuds would be a better option if their batteries lasted longer. With just about 2 hours of total phone call/music time, that has to be the lowest bet on the market. However, the earbuds’ design is great and so is the audio quality.
With noise reduction technology included and a built-in mic, they are also quite good for taking phone calls without using your hands. As long as you don’t plan on going on a long trip with them, the Otium wireless earbuds are just fine!
Finding The Right Wireless Earbuds For You
The best wireless earbuds is really in the eyes and ears of the beholder. As long as you follow the tips we have given you concerning what to look for, and then line those up with your needs, you should have no problem finding a great set of wireless earbuds for your use.
During the week I spent doing wireless earbud reviews, I was struck with my own reticence in switching to wireless headphone systems. Why did I wait so long?
I am usually a tech geek and have been an early adopter to new technologies but here I was sitting with that clunky old heavy earphone system from the 90’s on my head.
So I thought I would spend a little time going over the benefits of switching to wireless earbuds.
5 Great Reasons To Switch From Your Old Corded Headphones To The New Wireless Earbuds
New Technology Is Exhilarating
Now I know that as some of us get older, we are less prone to wanting to learn to do new things. However new technology can be fun to learn. It opens up options in our life that we didn’t have before.
New technology can allow us to do things we couldn’t do before like listening to music while mowing the lawn or taking a phone call without getting up and finding our phone. New technology can actually make life simpler if you will allow it to.
You Hate Being Attached To A Cord
Have you ever felt like a dog on a leash while listening to your favorite music. If you need to get up you have to stretch the chord or stop listening to your music. I don’t know how many times I have stepped on a cord and ripped it from my music player.
Even as I am getting older, I am now much more aware how cords can be hazardous to you. Have you ever tripped over a cord? I have. So I hate being attached to a cord and I hate how cords end up becoming an eyesore. Who wants a bunch of cords dangling all over the place?
It Is Not 1990 or 1980
Hey we all remember when the first Sony Walkman came out or the first Ipod. We had our earphones on with a cord dangling down our side and we were “cool.” However it is not that cool today. Many of us were worried that going wireless would diminish the sound quality. At first that was true. But now wireless earbuds give as good of sound as those old wired headphones we had over our heads in the 80’s and 90’s
Not only that, but the days of the Brick cell phone are over. Now you can hook your wireless earbuds up to your cell phone via Bluetooth technology and answer a call while listening to music and when you are done with your call go right back to your music. Isn’t technology grand!
You Are Not Giving Up Quality
As I mentioned above, you are not really giving up sound quality anymore. At first the Bluetooth technology was limited in the amount of bandwidth you could send. But with today’s Bluetooth technology you can transmit 2 Mbps. That is mega bytes per second. You can put a lot of sound quality in that amount of data transfer.
Unless you are using a really high grade studio headphone, I would challenge anyone to be able to tell the difference in sound quality.
They Enable You To Have A More Active Lifestyle
Whether you are 15 or 55, a set of wireless earbuds will allow you to have a more active lifestyle. Gone are the days of sitting around just listening to music. Now you can take your music wherever you go. You can take your podcasts, favorite motivational speakers, even your favorite preacher with you while exercising, shopping, stuck in rush hour traffic, or even camping.
You truly will be freed up to have a more active lifestyle by using wireless earbuds, and that is good for all of us. Myself included!