This article was updated in November to reflect the best lift chairs for the upcoming 2018 year.
As we get older, or if we have a physical limitation, sometimes it becomes necessary to have some help getting out of a chair. Modern technology has allowed us to devise ways to help the elderly and the physically handicapped with electric powered lift chairs.
We at Taber's Truths Top 10 Reviews have taken a look at the top selling lift chairs and compiled this list of the highest rated lift chairs on the market today. It is our hope that this list will help you make the best decision on a lift chair for your home.
Our Top Lift Chair Picks
|Coaster Home Furnishings Coaster 600398 Power Lift Recliner, CHARCOAL||If you need a great-looking lift chair, the Coaster power lift recliner will look lovely in your living room.||Up to 300 lbs.||$426.20|
|Merax Power Recliner and Lift Chair in Black PU leather Lift Recliner Chair, Heavy Duty Steel Reclining Mechanism||This Merax lift chair is one of the most comfortable recliner chairs you will ever sit in.||330 lbs.||$299.90|
|Giantex Recliner Power Lift Chair Easy Comfort Recliner Living Room Furniture with Remote||This brand new electric lift chair is perfect for watching TV, sleeping, reading or simply relaxing.||330 lbs.||$339.99|
|MAGIC UNION Deluxe Wall Hugger Power Lift Heated Vibrating Massage Recliner Chair with Wheels - Brown||This high quality chair is made of PU leather and brings maximum comfort to your living area.||350 lbs.||$392.99|
|Power Lift Real Leather Recliner Chair Wall Hugger Lounge Seat, Brown||Easy Comfort Chairs enjoy superb comfort, elegant style and dependable performance, all at a great value.||350 lbs||$449.99|
|Divano Roma Furniture - Classic Plush Bonded Leather Power Lift Recliner Living Room Chair (Brown)||Divano Roma Furniture presents the ultimate effortless lift recliner living room chair. Perfect for elderly people or people with disabilities.||300 lbs||Out of stock|
|Catnapper Power Lift Full Lay-Out Recliner with Comfort Coil Seating Featuring Comfor-Gel - "Dual Motor" Comfort Function - Plush Seat - Polyester (Almond) - Weight Capacity 400lb.||The ultimate in lift chairs with comfort coil seating and comfort gel. Catnapper is made in the USA.||400 lbs.||$1,119.00|
|Pulaski Montreal Coffee Fabric Lift Chair, Brown||Trim and fit, the Pulaski Montreal lift chair has everything that you need and nothing that you don't.||300 lbs.||$542.34|
|Serta Perfect Lift Chair - Full Lay Flat Recliner - Model 872-Fusion - Full Factory Warranty -||A Name you Know and can Trust - Serta One of the leaders in home furnishings.||375 lbs.||$1,599.00|
|Mega Motion Lift Chair Easy Comfort Recliner LC-200 3 Position Rising Electric Power Chaise Lounger - Navy Blue Color Fabric||Features a three-position, all electric lift, recline, and a hardwood chair frame.||325 lbs||$549.00|
How We Picked These Lift Chairs
In making this list of lift chairs we kept 3 things in mind: Quality, brand, and customer satisfaction.
One of the most important things about purchasing a powered lift chair is the materials that it is made out of and the amount of weight that the chair will handle. Just with all living room furniture, the longevity of the chair is directly dependent on the materials used in it's construction and the weight of the individual or individuals that will be sitting in the chair.
We only picked chairs that will handle the upper weight limits since many times senior citizens and the handicapped struggle with weight issues since they are not able to exercise regularly.
Although there are brands that some people may not be familiar with, we made sure that we looked for brands that were reputable in the lift chair industry. Each of these brands have good reputations and are known for making quality products.
We weighted our recommendations based on the age and reputation of the manufacturer.
Every lift chair that we have listed are rated by customers at 80% or higher depending on the rating system used on different websites. They are either 4 stars or higher at the time of the review.
We also read all the individual customer reviews to see how well the lift chair brand responded to customer issues and how well people recommended these chairs. We only took into account customers with a verified purchase.
Electric Powered Lift Chair Buyers Guide
When you are considering purchasing an electric powered lift recliner there are a few things you need to consider before making your purchase. It is our desire that this buyers guide will help you think through your decision so that you get the perfect recliner for the elderly person or special needs person in your life.
The first thing you need to consider when purchasing a recliner is size. This applies to buying a powered lift recliner or a regular recliner.
When determining which size is right for you there are two aspects you need to consider. You need to consider the amount of room you have in your home for your recliner, and the size of the person who will be sitting in the recliner.
One of the biggest mistakes people make is when they buy a recliner that is too large for the space they have in their home. They do not take into consideration how large the recliner will be when fully extended out fully reclined. A wall hugger recliner takes less space than a normal recliner. The same with a smaller recliner. So make sure you do your measurements before purchasing your recliner.
The second consideration is the size of the person who will be using the recliner. A small frail woman will feel lost in a large recliner and a large man will feel cramped in a small recliner. The most important measurement for you to consider is the width of the person. Will they fit comfortably in the recliner or will they be too small or too large.
Other considerations in a person's size is the length of their legs between their knees and the floor, the length of their legs between their lower back and their knees, and the length of their body. People with short legs need a lower recliner with a smaller seat. Make sure that the back of the recliner is tall enough so that it goes to the top of their head.
You need to take into consideration the fabric that the recliner is made of. Will it be comfortable? Is it stain resistant? Does it clean up easily in case of incontinence? Leather may look nice but some people find it uncomfortable to sit in for long periods of time. Certain fabrics are comfortable but they are hard to clean. Some fabrics hold odors which may be a problem.
Make sure you get a fabric that will meet the needs of the elderly or infirm person that will be sitting in the chair.
Another major consideration that you need to think about is the weight of the person. The heavier a person is, the more wear and tear occurs on the recliner. Make sure you purchase a chair that will handle the weight of the person.
Also pay attention to the weight limit of the lifting mechanism. Just because the chair will handle a person's weight does not mean that the electric lift unit will lift the person easily. Overloading the motor can lead to the motor burning out early.
Motor Warranty And Service
Check and make sure that the electric motor has a good warranty. Can it be replaced easily if the motor goes out after the warranty expires? What parts are covered? Where can you get service?
These are all things that you need to look at before buying a motorized lift chair.
Type Of Use
Another thing to consider is how the chair will be used. Will it be the primary spot a person stays all day? Will they want to sleep in it? Is it something that they will use for years or is their infirmity short term? Will the chair be moved very often?
The type of use can determine what features you will need with the chair.
Make sure you consider additional features that the elderly person or special needs person might want. Would they like a heated seat? What about a massage unit? What about dual controls between the foot rest and the reclining back?
If they are going to sit in the lift chair a lot, then think about the type of foam or padding that is used with their chair. These are all things to consider when purchasing an electric powered lift chair.
The Best Quality Lift Chair
Quality is one of the major considerations when purchasing a lift chair for yourself or a loved one. That is why we have started our lift chair reviews with the best quality lift chairs availalbe at an affordable price.
The two lift chairs listed in this category were chosen based on the materials used in the construction of the chair and the reputation of the brands. These chairs qualify as upper end lift chairs that would rival any standard recliner in the industry.
Catnapper Power Lift Recliner Review
- Comfort coil seating with comfort gel
- Made in the U.S.A
- Dual motor function
- Relieves key body pressure points
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Powered back reclining
- Powered leg rest lift
- 170° reclining
- Vinyl upholstery
- It comes in Almond, Burgundy, and Coal colors
This Catnapper chair has a few unique features that makes it stand out on the market. First of all, its dual motor allows it to recline back without having to lift the leg rest cushion, which is not very common!
In addition to that, it is made with comfort gel that helps relieve pressure points on the body. Moreover, this chair has a powered lift for those who need help when standing up, and the back reclines to almost flat! 170° is definitely among the flattest you can get.
The upholstery is made from vinyl or suede and you can buy it in 3 different colors.
The chair is made in the U.S.A and will need assembly but nothing you cannot do on your own. Lastly, it comes with a wired controller that can be saved on the right side of the chair, in a multi-use pocket.
- The comfort gel technology is very interesting and helps relieve pressure points on the body, which is quite useful for those with backaches or hip pain.
- The back rest reclines almost fully, to 170° making it very comfortable to sleep in.
- The dual motor function allows you to recline your back without lifting your feet or vice versa, which is quite helpful for those who like to watch TV straight up.
- The material of the chair is slippery and can make you slide down if your feet are not touching the ground.
- Also, some users have said that the material is very thin and does not feel high-quality.
The Catnapper could definitely be a good choice for those who have a budget big enough, it being one of the most expensive items on this list. The comfort gel technology is certainly great, as is the dual motor function, but the seat is can be slippery and may not keep you in place, and that is something that needs to be considered.
Another good thing about this power lift chair is that it reclines almost fully, which is useful if you are planning on sleeping on it. However, remember to lift your legs or you might slide down!
Serta Perfect Lift Chair Review
- Reclines fully to bed position
- Powered lift mechanism
- Ergonomic LED hand control with USB port
- Dimensions: 38 x 31 x 42 inches
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Gel infused memory foam
- Smooth, quiet mechanism
- Infinite position recliner
- Colors available: Slate, Walnut and Seaglass
The Serta Perfect 872 is one of many of this brand, and it is certainly among the best. It is a powered lift chair that will help you stand up easily, and has an infinite position mechanism that allows you to choose your favorite position to rest, watch TV, read, or sleep. It reclines fully to bed position, in case that’s what you are looking for.
The upholstery is made from 100% polyester and it is filled with gel infused memory foam, which helps relieve key body pressure points on the arms and seat. Also, it has a back support that fits perfectly with all body contours.
The powered mechanism is super smooth and quiet, and the hand control is wired, can be stored between the cushions and works with LED and an USB port. This is definitely one of the finest powered lift chairs on the market!
- Gel infused memory foam makes the chair not only very comfortable but also quite useful when it comes to relieving pressure points and pain from your body.
- The Pirelli Web Back inner support contours everyone’s back to maximum comfort.
- The chair reclines fully 180° so if you are planning on using it for sleeping, this is the one!
- The price is a little bit on the high side and might not be affordable for those who have a low budget.
- Gel infused memory foam can be difficult to get used to which is why some users have experienced discomfort when spending too much time in the same reclining position.
This Serta Model 872 is by far one of the greatest powered lift chairs you can get for your or anybody’s home. The only issue is its price, which is quite high, but if you believe that you get what you pay for then this is the one for you.
It not only has back and memory foam technology to help you sit in the best position possible, it will also relieve pressure from certain parts of the body, making you feel better!
Top Lift Chairs For The Elderly
Many senior citizens cannot afford a top of the line lift chair. So we found 2 lift chairs that are more reasonably priced but still are of a higher quality than the average bargain lift chair.
Mega Motion Lift Chair Review
- Electric lift mechanism
- Powered reclining
- Three position system
- Emergency battery backup
- Heavy-duty steel lift mechanism
- 100% durable polyester upholstery
- Stain resistant, non-fluid absorbing fabric
- 2-button wired remote control
- Weight capacity: 325lbs
- Comes in Navy Blue, Fawn Tan and Chocolate Brown color
The Mega Motion chair comes with a powered lift, back reclining and leg lift mechanism that can also be used with battery backup. The remote control has two buttons, up and down, depending on what you want, and it can be connected either on the right or left side, which is awesome for lefties! Most models come with the remote only on the right side. Also, it has lighted buttons for you to see in the dark.
The fabric is 100% polyester, is stain resistant and absorbs almost no fluids, which means it is super easy to clean up. The reclining and leg lifting mechanisms work dependently, so they happen at the same time. However, you can choose from straight back to an almost fully reclined position to rest on.
- The fabric of this Mega Motion chair is definitely a plus; it is not leather but it absorbs almost no liquids and does not stain. This makes the upholstery resistant and high-quality
- The remote control can be connected both on the left or on the right side. This is one of the few brands that offer left-handed people this choice. In addition to that, the buttons on the control are lighted!
- It does not take up too much room; it is a small model.
- The leg lifting and back reclining mechanisms are dependant: you cannot lift your legs without reclining your back.
- The model does not fully recline to bed position; it only makes it to Zero Gravity position which might be uncomfortable for some to sleep on.
The Mega Motion powered chair is certainly a great option for a great price. It is made with high-quality materials and heavy-duty steel mechanisms, and has certain unique features to enjoy like lights on the control buttons and unstainable fabric.
However, it has no pockets and does not fully recline. Moreover, some users say that the model is quite small so if you are a big person, this might not be the best option for you; if you are petite, though, the Mega Motion LC-200 should definitely be considered.
Pulaski Lift Chair Review
- Individually wrapped, drop-in pocketed coils
- Padded arms, seat and back
- Ultra plush back and seat
- Premium fabric easy to clean
- Smooth, quiet lift mechanism
- Emergency battery backup
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Needs assembly
- Comes in a coffee color
- Powered lift mechanism with wired control
The Pulaski is a very simple, yet elegant power lift chair that will not only help you stand up from your seat if you are in need of a hand, but it will also recline your back and lift your legs for an almost bed-positon.
The mechanism for both reclining and lifting is quiet, almost silent, and it is accessed through a control that is wired to the right side of the chair that can be stored in a space between the cushions.
The upholstery is soft fabric that feels good to the touch and can be easily cleaned. Also, the back, armrests and cushion as super plush for extra comfort. You can get this chair in either beige or brown colors, and it will need easy assembly before using it.
- It is a powered lift chair, which means that if you suffer from any health issues that prevent you from standing up easily, this chair will help you out.
- The mechanism for lifting and reclining is extra smooth and super quiet compared to others on the market.
- The wired control has only two buttons that simplify the process: you either recline or power lift!
- The fabric is not high-quality, and although it is padded, some users believe it could be softer as it stands on the firm side.
- You cannot put your legs up without reclining the back as the motor will do both things at the same time.
This Pulaski chair is definitely one of the simplest powered lift chairs on the market. It comes in brown palette colors and is it not upholstered with PU leather, which could be a silver lining for some.
However, the motor reclines your back and lifts your legs at the same time so if you are looking for a chair that will do those things independently, this is not the model for you.
For its price, the Pulasaki is certainly a good acquisition, though you might want to widen your search before choosing.
Best Lift Chairs Under 500 Dollars
If you are looking for a good lift chair that will make a great gift for the elderly or handicapped person in your life, then you might want to check out these lift chairs. There are 6 options available for you and we are sure that we have one listed that will meet your needs.
Magic Union Lift Chair Review
- PU leather upholstery
- Power backrest reclining
- Power built-in foot rest
- Powered lift mechanism that helps people stand up easily
- Massage mechanism: 4 areas of focus with 8 massage points
- High and Low Speed for massages
- 5 massage modes
- Heats up with massage function
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Removable wheels
This awesome Magic Union chair has some great features for you to meditate upon. It comes with a massage mechanism with 5 modes to choose from: pulse, press, wave, auto, and normal. In addition to that, it has 4 focus areas which are upper back, lumbar, thighs and legs. It also heats up while massaging if that is what you are looking for.
Moreover, this chair has a wired controller to recline and lift the leg rest. It is a wall hugger and has removable wheels which means that you will not have to place it 2 feet away from the wall or whatsoever; the chair will move itself to the front slightly!
It also has a power lift to help those who cannot stand on their own, and it is upholstered in PU leather for comfort.
- Its massage mechanism is great. It has 4 different massaging areas with 5 different modes
- The chair heats up on the massaging points to help your sore muscles and stiffness reduce even faster.
- It has 4 storage pockets and 2 cup holders to make your stay on the chair the best ever.
- Sitting area is not the softest of cushions and people have complained that sitting on it for too long is uncomfortable.
- Some users have stated that the chair begins to sound strange after a couple of months.
The Magic Union wall hugger power lift chair is definitely a good choice, as long as you like your chairs on the firm side. However, even if it is not the softest on the market, its massaging mechanism is great, and it allows you to heat up the chair for cold winters.
The reclining and leg lifting systems are powered, and the chair comes with a wired controller to use those, which you can save in one of the 4 pockets that you’ll have available. Plus, the cup holders are also a great addition. All that for that price? Definitely worth it.
DFM - Power Lift Real Leather Recliner Chair Review
- Backrest powered recliner
- Powered lift design
- 2 cup holders on armrests
- Front and side pouches for a total of 4 pockets
- Infinite position lift chair
- Reclines to 135 degrees
- Solid wood frame with soft leather upholstery
- Deep foam pillow top polyester filled
- Weight capacity: 350lbs
- No swivel mechanism
The DFM power lift chair is a super comfortable seat for you to add to your home, especially if you are in need of a chair with a lift mechanism that will help you stand up. It is perfect for those who have back or hip issues and need a hand when coming back up from the depths of the cushions.
The chair is a wall hugger and the backrest reclining and leg lift mechanisms work together, which means you cannot do one without the other. The back reclines to a total of 135 degrees from its original position, and the chair comes with 4 pockets and 2 cup holders for your enjoyment.
It is upholstered in high-quality leather that comes in a dark brown color and has extra layers of padding for even more comfort.
- Its powered lift mechanism helps those who need help to stand up from the chair.
- The DFM chair is a wall hugger so you won’t have to worry about leaving enough space between the wall and the chair.
- No swivel mechanism means that all systems are powered and can be accessed by a wired controller that is put away in any of the 4 pockets.
- The backrest and leg lift mechanisms work dependently. This means that you cannot lift your legs and keep your back at a straight position.
- Some users have stated that the motor breaks down after a few months of use.
This DFM chair could be a good purchase as long as you get one that doesn't have the troubles that were reported by some customers. The chair is very comfortable and has a great number of pockets and cup holders to make your TV time a good one.
The material is double padded and the cushions are soft. Also, the infinite position system allows you to choose how reclined you would like to be. The fact that the chair is a wall hugger is also a plus and will save you some room in your house.
However, the backrest reclining and leg lifting do not work separately and that is something to keep in mind before buying.
Coaster Power Lift Recliner Review
- Measurements: 37 L x 39 W x 41 H
- Power lift recliner
- Upholstered in textured chenille
- Reclining mechanism
- 5-year Warranty
- Comes in Charcoal, Brick Red, Chocolate, Taupe and Brown colors
- Seat is about 22 inches’ wide
- Weight capacity: around 300lbs
- Power cord stores in a side pocket
- Battery back up on one side
This Coaster Home Furnishings Lift Recliner comes in different colors for you to choose from. It is upholstered in textured chenille and has a reclining option for the back that reaches a very comfortable level, at about 20 inches from its original position.
The feet cushion lifts as well and both the reclining and lift systems work with power. The power cord can be put away on a side pocket where you can also save your T.V remote. The battery backup is located in the same place. The chair holds up to 300 lbs and the seat is approximately 21 inches wide.
This Coaster lift chair comes with a 5-Year Warranty for the lift mechanism.
- It is upholstered with textured chenille that comes in five different colors to choose from. No leather but soft fabric.
- The lift and reclining mechanisms are both power, not mechanical. There is no swivel on this chair.
- It comes with a side pocket where you can put away your remote or other small things
- It does not recline fully but about 20 inches from its straight position.
- The feet lift mechanism does not work independently from the reclining back. You cannot do one at a time but both.
This Coaster lift chair is quite good for its price, depending on what you are looking for. The upholstering is high quality and the reclining system is powered so you do not have to push or pull any mechanical swivel. It also has a battery back up just in case.
It has a practical side pocket where the cord for reclining or lifting can be saved. The back reclines down to a comfortable position, and the feet lift goes up along with it. However, you cannot do one at a time so you have to keep this in mind because if you are looking for a chair that will lift your feet but keep your back straight, this is not the one for you.
Merax Power Recliner Review
- Eco-friendly PU leather upholstery
- Electric chair lift
- Supports 330 lbs
- 3 different positions
- Infinite position lift: prevents the chair from locking into predetermined positions
- Power reclining feature
- Built-in safeguard locking system
- Wired controller
- Wide, oversized padded armrests
- Side pocket for saving small things
The Merax lift chair is one of the most comfortable you will ever have the pleasure to try. It is upholstered in eco-friendly leather with foam in padded backrest, armrest and sitting cushion. The chair has both lift and reclining systems that you can access through a wired controller, and it gives you almost infinite positions to choose from.
The chair also has a small pocket on the side where you can put away small stuff, including the chair controller. However, what is best about this chair is the power lifting mechanism through which people who have issues standing up (like elderly) will be able to solve many problems!
Finally, the PU leather is cool to the touch, making the chair a great place to come to, no matter the weather. It supports up to 330 pounds and is super easy to set up.
- The greatest thing about the Merax is the power lift system that helps people stand up from the chair without having to stand up at all: the chair does it for you!
- The upholstery is eco-friendly leather and it is padded with foam to make it super comfortable.
- Its infinite position mechanism allows you to choose where you want to stop reclining your backrest or lifting your feet.
- The chair is not stable and might rock easily. Users have complained about parts not being very sturdy.
- The armrests are a bit lower than normal chairs so you might have to get used to them.
The Merax lift chair is definitely a great product and one we recommend. The upholstery is high-quality and the lifting system works perfectly for those who have hip issues or cannot stand without feeling pain.
The reclining and leg lift mechanisms are also excellent as they allow you to choose how reclined you would like to be. Also, the side pocket is great for putting away your remote controller or even magazines.
Finally, the chair is really comfortable and it is padded enough with foam to make your body feel great while you are sitting on it!
Divano Roma Lift Chair Review
- Ultra plush filling for extra comfort
- Power lifting mechanism
- Powered reclining and leg lift mechanism
- Wired remote control
- Silent German-made motor
- Bonded leather material used to upholster the chair
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Remote control pocket on the right side
- Seat width: 20.5”
- Comes in black or dark brown colors
The Divano Roma Furniture chair is upholstered with vinyl and filled with material that makes it super plush and comfortable. The chair is perfect for those who cannot stand on their own as the powered lift mechanism will do it for them.
This same powered mechanism includes a full recline of the backrest and leg lifting at the same time (you cannot do them separately). The chair works with a German motor that excels in quietness and smoothness, and is controlled with a remote that is wired to the right side of the chair and can be saved on a pocket on the same side.
It holds up to 300lbs, even for the powered lift mechanism and you can buy it in either a brown or black color.
- This chair’s best feature is its German motor. It not only powers the whole thing up but it is also very quiet and works smoothly, making the mechanisms of the chair excel among its competitors.
- The chair is ultra push and upholstered with bonded leather material that keeps the chair cool even in the warmest of weather.
- There is no swivel mechanism; it is all powered with electricity, which is best for elders or those who cannot operate with strength.
- The chair is not as comfortable as it might sound, according to some users who believe that it would be much softer.
- The backrest reclining system depends on the leg lift, which means you cannot do one without the other.
The Divano Roma Furniture chair is a good one and although it might not be as comfortable as it looks, the German motor makes all the difference; it will not stop working anytime soon (which tends to happen with this type of chairs) and it is as silent as any powered lift chair can be.
The backrest can recline almost fully, and the upholstery is made from PU leather, which also keeps the seat always cool to the touch!
Giantex Power Lift Chair Review
- Materials: Fabric and sponge
- Size: 31 W x 36 D x 40.5 H
- Weight capacity: 220lbs when lifted, 330lbs when not lifted
- Odor-free fabric
- Wired controller for lifting and reclining
- Power lift mechanism
- Simple two-button system on controller
- Smooth, silent lift and recline
- Reclines to fully lying position
- Comes in an Espresso Brown color
The Giantex chair is great for those who are having problems standing up from the couch. The chair is covered in colored fabric and filled with sponge to make it comfortable for those who lay on it. Both the lifting and reclining mechanisms work with power and have a smooth, almost silent movement.
To recline or make a power lift, the chair comes with a wired controller that can be placed in a side pocket. This controller has only two buttons, which simplifies operations. In addition to that, it also lifts the legs and reclines the backrest to a fully lying position!
The fabric is odor-free and comes in a brown color with light brown stitching. Finally, the backrest and foot lift work separately and can be done one at a time.
- The fabric is odor-free and is stuffed with sponge for comfort.
- The wired controller only has two buttons: power lift and reclining. This helps you achieve what you want faster.
- The backrest reclining and the leg lift work independently which means you can do one without having to do the other.
- Some users have stated that the chair is not too comfortable to begin with, and that the backrest is a bit on the hard side.
- The chair can be too high for some elders who might not touch the ground with their feet for the power lift to work properly.
This Giantex brown chair could be a good addition for your home, depending on what you are looking for. Among its best things, we have the fact that the backrest reclining and the leg lift work separately (which is not always like this among similar products), allowing you greater freedom when it comes to your favorite positon.
On the downside, the chair might not be the most comfortable one but it will all come down to what is comfort to you and the price is so good that you might definitely want to give the Giantex a chance!
Buying A Lift Chair For The Senior Citizen Or Disabled Person In Your Life
If you are a senior citizen or special needs person or you have someone like that in your life, you will love the new powered lift chair that you get. These recliners are all highly rated by real customers who have purchased them. It is our hope that after reading this article, you will have all the information to make an informed decision on which one is right for you or the person you love.