Inside This Article
- Is That Bible Verse Really In The Bible?
- 10 So Called Bible Verses That Are Not In The Bible
- Verse #10 Spare the rod, spoil the child Bible Verse
- Verse #9 Money is the root of all evil Bible verse
- Verse #8 This too shall pass Bible verse
- Verse #7 Cleanliness is next to godliness Bible Verse
- Verse #6 Money cometh to me now Bible verse
- Verse #5 Blessed and highly favored Bible verse.
- Verse #4 God moves in mysterious ways Bible verse
- Verse #3 All things work together for good Bible verse
- Verse #2 Pride comes before a fall Bible verse
- Verse #1 God helps those that helps themselves Bible verse
Is That Bible Verse Really In The Bible?
Many times when I am doing research into what people are looking for about the Bible I come across some strange things. One of the more common of those things are people searching for things that are not in the Bible. So I comprised a list of the top 10 sayings that people search for that are not in the Bible. Hopefully this will clear the air about some of the quotes attributed to the Bible that are not actually the Bible. We shall see.